Excelent for up to 4 keys
- Sleek, elegant, functional.
- It works as advertised: saves space, keeps the keys from jingling and scratching things in your pocket - I still don't recommend having the organizer in the same pocket as your phone, the metal bits might scratch up the screen.
- The materials feel robust and well-built.
- In the close-up photo the cotton seems frayed, and it is (as expected from a cotton product), but it's not noticeable on day-to-day use. Doesn't seem to affect durability. The colour did lighten a bit compared to day one, but it's still handsome.
- It works great for up to 4 keys, more than that and it feels "fat", with the pivot point becoming less tight than ideal.
- The ring and the end is a bit too loose, flopping back and forth (but not side to side). It can be removed or replaced, but the organizer should arrive complete, it's not a cheap product.
- As you can see in the photo, the screw chipped the first time it was used. It is not a good look for a black metal piece, and it was used with care. I recommend using a plastic coin or something equally soft to turn it - which won't be easy if you like the keys tight, I did destroy my coin, but didn't chip the second organizer I got.